Beginning in March:
- Contact the campus Fulbright Advisers or Register Here.
- Design your project.
- Complete an outline of your statement of grant purpose.
May – August:
- Complete your statement of grant purpose and personal statement.
- Obtain feedback from multiple faculty and friends.
- Complete multiple revisions of your application essays.
- Obtain a letter of affiliation (if required)
- Obtain required transcripts.
- Invite your recommenders to submit their recommendations through the Embark application, notify them of the September 9 campus deadline.
- Campus deadline is September 9. Submit your completed Embark application by this date.
- You will have an additional opportunity to revise your materials before the final deadline.
- Attend your scheduled campus interview.
- Revise application based on feedback from the Fulbright Campus Committee
- Submit your Embark application by the final Fulbright deadline (October 11, 2016).
March – June
- Final Notification from Fulbright – you will receive an email from the Fulbright U.S. Student Program once a decision has been reached regarding your application.
The Fulbright application process is handled entirely online and students must submit all material (including letters of recommendation) via the Fulbright online application portal. Please contact the Fulbright Program Adviser (email@example.com) with questions about the Embark application.