Skip to content
Beginning in March:
- Contact the campus Fulbright Advisers or register here.
- Design your project.
- Complete an outline of your statement of grant purpose.
May – August:
- Complete your statement of grant purpose and personal statement.
- Obtain feedback from multiple faculty and friends.
- Complete multiple revisions of your application essays.
- Obtain a letter of affiliation (if required)
- Obtain required transcripts.
- Invite your recommenders to submit their recommendations through the Embark application.
- Campus deadline is in early September. Check with the Director as the deadline changes
from year to year. Submit your completed Embark application by this date.
- You will have an additional opportunity to revise your materials before the final
- Attend your scheduled campus interview.
- Revise application based on feedback from the Fulbright Campus Committee
- Submit your Embark application by the final Fulbright deadline which is always in
- Applicants will be notified whether they are selected as a semi-finalist.
- For semi-finalists, final notification from Fulbright – you will receive an email
from the Fulbright U.S. Student Program once a decision has been reached regarding