Final Application Checklist
Consult the Country Summary for specific requirements:
- The complete application
- Statement of Grant Purpose
- Personal Statement
- Letter(s) of affiliation from your host country – (not required for ETA, all others consult the Country Summary)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official University of Utah Transcript and, if applicable, transcripts from other institutions you have attended (domestically and abroad)
- Language Evaluation Form – (consult the Country Summary)
- Plan ahead and manage your time well. This process won’t seem overwhelming if you stay on top of things.
- Details! Whether it’s completing your application or following-up on your references, pay attention to the details. There should be no typos in your entire application. Don’t risk looking sloppy or lacking in seriousness of purpose.
- Good luck and have fun!
The Campus Deadline is September 9. The National Deadline is always around mid-October. Be certain to check the University of Utah Fulbright webpage for specific deadlines in the spring (www.fulbright.utah.edu).
For the Campus Deadline and Final Deadline submissions, remember to:
- Proofread your online application
- Make sure that the required letters of recommendation and language evaluations have been submitted*.
- Print out your online application
- Submit your online application (through the Embark Fulbright site)! THIS IS CRUCIAL!
*It is your responsibly to make sure that all of your references and foreign language evaluation(s) are completed by the campus deadline. You can check on the Fulbright Embark system to see if letters of recommendation and language evaluations have been uploaded and submitted.